general

Donald Trump Unleashes on Supreme Court Ahead of Key Vote: ‘Disgrace’

Yahoo Sports

The Supreme Court is preparing to decide a major birthright citizenship case.

President Donald Trump has said “it would be a disgrace” if the Supreme Court allows birthright citizenship to continue in the United States ahead of a key vote. Speaking to reporters at the White House on Thursday, Trump said: “It would be a disgrace if the Supreme Court of the United States allows that to happen. Remember what I said, 20 to 25 percent of the people coming into our country will come in through birthright citizenship.

“They’ll become citizens through birthright citizenship, and it will cost us numbers that are, I don’t even think they’re doable. ” JUST NOW: President Trump calls birthright citizenship a "disgrace" ahead of the upcoming Supreme Court decision that could have major impacts throughout the country. "20% to 25% of the people coming into our country will come in through birthright citizenship.

They'll become… pic. twitter. com/AV5VtTPCWb — Fox News (@FoxNews) May 21, 2026 In April, the Supreme Court heard oral arguments in a case that centers around whether Trump’s January 2025 executive order seeking to limit automatic citizenship for certain children born in the U.

S. complies with the citizenship clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. Trump’s order was met with multiple lawsuits, and courts have prevented it from taking effect so far.