football

Keon Coleman says 2026 season is 'make or break' for his Bills career

Yahoo Sports

Keon Coleman knows he's running out of chances with the Bills, saying it's a 'make or break' season for him.

Keon Coleman knows it's now or never. The Buffalo Bills receiver has been the subject of criticism through his first two seasons and hasn't lived up to big expectations. Drafted with the 33rd pick in the 2024 NFL Draft , Coleman was penciled in to be the solution to the Bills' receiving issues.

Instead, he's become the poster child for them, especially after team owner Terry Pegula took aim at Coleman earlier this offseason . Coleman dismissed those comments when he met with reporters at Bills' organized team activities (OTAs) on May 19 and shifted the focus to the upcoming season. "For me, it's make or break," Coleman said.

"[If you are] (expletive), you might not be here. Simple as that, [simply] put, man. ...

I know what I'm capable of. So, if I fall anything short of that, I'm doing myself a disservice and my team. " Coleman noted that it's time for him to put it all together, but he isn't worried about the outside noise.